Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry it has been forever and a day since I have been on here.  Well not much to report except that I am trying to write up a curriculum for my prenatal classes.  I guess the nurse down there wants to make sure that I am teaching information that all of the women or teens will understand.   I guess I will be participating in 4 classes, 2 a day an hr and a half long, covering Reproduction/Pregnancy and Body Changes/Labor and Delivery/Newborn Care.  I hope I can figure this out, yikes!!!  Oh ya and it has to be done by Monday!  Wish me luck!!!!  =)   Let's just say thank Goodness for the internet!!!  HE HE

I am getting more and more supplies in for the baby babies, which is truly amazing!!!   Thanks for all that have or will contribute!!! 

Ok until next time, must run and type up my curriculum 

Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment