Saturday, August 25, 2012

Packing, Packing and Packing

Hi there,

Well its only 5 days now til I head out on my adventure...I am so so pumped!!! 

I have been trying to pack all the supplies that everyone has donated and let me tell you I have to get creative for sure!  I have so much, which is truly overwhelming, that I am worried and hopeful that I can fit it all into 3 checked bags and one carryon.  British Airways is allowing us to carry 3 bags for humanitarian reasons, so I have to fit all this into that and plus the added bonus is each bag must be under 51 pounds.  EEEKKK!!!  I hope I can do this fingers crossed!!!

I am just trying to finish up my last 2 shifts of work, and then do all my last running around.  I will be packing Tues and Weds, so I will for sure post some pics then to show you my struggles, he he he!!

Here are a few pics of me trying to organize!  Take a peek and laugh if you will =)

Talk soon,




hugs  Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment